The submit ’Children’s Smile Spot’ to open in Ueno-okachimachi Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
The Bureau of Transportation, Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) is happy to announce that “Children’s Smile Spot,” an space designed to present help for fogeys getting round the metropolis with infants and little kids, which opened on Friday, July 7, 2023, in Ueno-okachimachi Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line.
Ueno-okachimachi station already offers a number of facilities for these going out with infants and toddlers. In February of this yr, a nursing room was put in inside the station. In April, it grew to become the first subway station in Japan to provide a stroller rental service. Children’s Smile Spot willinclude each of those providers, plus a newly put in merchandising machine, from which oldsters canpurchase childcare merchandise, corresponding to liquid child formulation and disposable diapers. The space may also characteristic a particular design to make it simpler to discover.
Through initiatives like this, which offers dad and mom and care-givers of younger kids with peace of thoughts once they journey, the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation hopes to contribute to the fostering of a society that helps and encourages childrearing.
Name: Children’s Smile Spot (trademark registration pending)
Opening Date: Friday, July 7, 2023 (working hours are listed under)
Location: Ueno-okachimachi Station of the Toei Subway Oedo Line (in the concourse exterior the ticket gates)
- Nursing room
– Open from 8:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.
– The room is provided with a nursing couch, shelf, air flow fan, barrier-free flooring, and many others.
The room could be locked from the inside.
- Stroller rental service (Babycal)
– Installed and operated by JRE babycal buggy rental service
– Available from 8:00 a.m. till 9:00 p.m.
– Fee (together with tax): ¥250 for the first hour; ¥100 for every extra half-hour
¥1,500 for up to 12 hours; ¥100 for every extra half-hour after
– Available strollers: Combi SC51 designed for childcare amenities, for kids up to 4 years
outdated (most weight: 18 kg)
- Vending machines for childcare merchandise
– Installed and operated by Kirin Beverage Co., Ltd.
– Service hours: throughout the working hours of the station (from the first practice to the final one)
– Goods obtainable: disposable diapers (M measurement and L measurement, in packs of two), baby-wipes.
drinks (liquid toddler formulation, inexperienced tea, brown tea, water, sports activities
drinks, fruit/vegetable juice, and many others.)
The submit ’Children’s Smile Spot’ to open in Ueno-okachimachi Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line appeared first on Travel Daily.